Rethinking AIDS Conference
November 6-8, 2009
Oakland, California, USA
In Brazil, November 2008 — January 2009
Please note that Dr. Giraldo will be in São Paulo, Brazil from November of 2008 to March of 2009. While in Brazil, he will be available for personal Natural Health Consultations there. To make an appointment, please call his office in São Paulo: +55 11 3032 3616. For regular telephone and Email Consultations while in São Paulo, after completing the PayPal form on his Website, please send a message to RobGiraldo@aol.com.
World Conference of Analytical Trilogy, San Diego, California
PRESS RELEASE 22 May 2008
International Conference on AIDS
May 29–30, 2008
ALL RUSSIA SOCIAL MOVEMENT "RUSSIAN PARENTS' ASSEMBLY"
To bring to the attention of the authorities and the wider public the flaws in the science behind the HIV-AIDS hypothesis and to demonstrate that it is a vast destructive myth resulting in misguided health education programmes affecting the future well-being of children and young people.
Delegates’ speeches will be translated into Russian and published in a book to be distributed to opinion leaders and health centres across Russia.
Participants include scientists and independent AIDS researchers from Russia and from all over the world who have a different view about the HIV-AIDS problem. State, religious and public figures are invited to take part.
Dr Irina Sazanova Physician, Russia Dr V.A. Ageev Pathologist, Russia Dr Robert Giraldo Physician, NY USA Adv Anthony Brink Advocate of the High Court of South Africa, Chairman of the Treatment Information Group (TIG) Joan Shenton Medical Journalist, Founder & Administrator, Immunity Resource Foundation, London, UK. Christine Maggiore Independent AIDS researcher, President, Alive and Well, Los Angeles, US Dr Juliane Sacher Physician, Frankfurt, German
Objectives of the conference are to highlight the:
- • Unreliability of the HIV tests and HIV/AIDS statistics
- • Disproportion between funds invested in AIDS research and any successful outcomes
- • High toxicity of ARV drugs for treating AIDS
- • Censorship towards challenges to prevailing virus/AIDS orthodoxy
- • Detrimental effects of AIDS awareness programmes on family planning issues and early sex education.
- • Unjustified acceptance of foreign aid and interventions in so-called fight against AIDS
- • Growth and financing of dubious AIDS organizations/NGOs and aggressiveness of HIV/AIDS activists
- • Need to understand the HIV/AIDS problem as a politico/pharmaceutical enterprise fueled by commercial interests.
Immunity Resource Foundation
17 Ivy Lodge
122 Notting Hill Gate
London W11 3QS
+44 20 7727 6301
All Russia Social Movement
Russian Parents’ Assembly
55 Kyibsheva St
Tel + 8 343 379 44 65
Fax: + 8-343-379-44-67